When it comes to blogging or article writing, one has to be careful about plagiarism, because if your content has plagiarized content then it will be pushed down by Google in the search results and this may make you lose traffic and credibility. So, it is best to check for plagiarized content before submitting. Some of the best tools to check for plagiarized content are here.
Seven tools for checking plagiarism online for free are:
- DupliChecker – this is one of the best tools for checking plagiarism for free online. You can either upload the Docx or Text file or you can submit the content in the text box and drive the search button, within a couple of seconds results will be made accessible to you. It checks for each and every order of the content for imitation. This tool provides great results and if you are not a registered user you can use it up to three times a day. To increase this limit, you need to become a registered member. It provides other services too.
- SmallSeoTools – It is completely free to use the tool, and there is no need to register. Just copy and then paste the content to be reviewed for plagiarism in the text box, type the given captcha and hit the ‘check for plagiarism’ button. It will take a few minutes to complete the search, but it is good. The word limit in a single research is 3000 words.
- PlagScan -PlagScan is a free to use the tool and does not require any sign-up. It permits content up to 1000 words or the Doc/Text/HTML file lesser than 300kB in size. Just enter the content in the text box or upload the file in any of the accepted formats and check for plagiarism. This also provides result instantly.
- Plagiarism detector – Here sign up is optional, and it is also a free tool. It allows you submit the content in the text box or upload it in the form of a Doc file. It converts your content into sentences such that each sentence’s word count is searchable in Google, and after that when you click on the option ‘Check Results’ opposed to any sentence, It will turn the Google search result for the likewise sentence. Hence, you can easily know whether it has copied or spun from anywhere. There is no daily limit for this tool, and you can use it as many times as you want in a day.
Apart from this, there are some tools which are free up to a limit and for above that you need to use the paid option.
- Plagium – this tool allows one search a day for free. You can immediately submit the content in the text box or upload the text file or enter a URL. Registration here is optional, but If you sign up, It will keep a record of your previous plagiarism checks. Plagium’s paid plan starts from 1 USD.
- Plagiarisma – this tool again allows three searches a day and supports more than 190 languages. But, the results are not too satisfactory because it does not look up content on Google. To do Google as the default search engine for identifying the copied content and to increase the daily limit of plagiarism check, you will have to opt for the paid option starting from 5 USD a month.
- The Plagiarism Checker – this is the simplest of all the plagiarism checker tools mentioned in the list. You can either add the content of around 1500 words in the content box or upload these content in the form of doc format and press ‘search.’ Within a few seconds, you will have the result showing whether the content is appropriate or not and if it is imitated from the somewhere. It will also reveal the source from where the content has been copied.